- Advanced degreasing power that is gentle on hands but tough on grease.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable dishwashing liquid with minimal environmental impact.
- Hypoallergenic, Cruelty Free, Vegan
- ECOLOGO® Certified: safe household product with minimal environmental impact.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
Dishwashing Liquid Pink Grapefruit
- Made with plant- and mineral-based ingredients such as saponin, a natural deep-cleansing agent, to efficiently clean dirty dishes and wash away impurities.
- Its foaming action is tough on grease but soft on hands.
- Scented with zesty pink grapefruit aroma that will indulge your senses and enliven your dishwashing routine.
- <5% anionic surfactants (coco-glucoside), <5% non-ionic surfactants (lauryl glucoside). Contains also : water, sodium chloride, sodium gluconate, sodium citrate, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, allyl caproate (sweet fruit), geranyl acetate (herbal), allyl heptaonate (fruit).
- For the product: Use 2 mL per liter of hot water, or approximately 15 mL for water in a standard sink. Not designed for automatic dishwashers.For stubborn stains, pump directly onto the surface and scrub. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Turn the spigot’s lever to adjust the flow. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.